Login

¿Perdiste tu contraseña?

Regístrate

Regístrate
hw.pe

*** ESTE ES UN SITIO INCOMPATIBLE CON INTERNET EXPLORER ***

Si es tu primera visita, revisa las Normas del foro y Quienes somos. Regístrate para poder publicar mensajes. Si deseas comenzar a ver mensajes, selecciona el foro que quieres visitar de la lista de abajo.

Enviar respuesta 

Calificación:
  • 0 votos - 0 Media
beautiful scenery in
Autor Mensaje

ylq
CTRL+ALT+DEL

Registro en:   May 2019
Estado:   Sin conexión
Me gusta recibidos: 0
Mensaje: #1
beautiful scenery in - 13-08-2019, 01:59 AM

beautiful scenery in front of me, makes me feel awakened a bit too late, it is also full of Yushu, the scenery of Tao Lifangfei. At that time, the low-rise bungalow was covered with alleys of Shenyang Street. The tall trees were covered with shade, lush and wild grass. In the early morning sky in the spring, the wild geese flying north and the north line, the migratory birds sing the spring melody. When I was a child, there were so many chimneys, and the morning smoke was everywhere. It was difficult to see the blue sky today. There was always an unpleasant smelter��s exhaust gas, which made people suffocate. The smell of the stinking ditch also permeates the road, letting the passing pedestrians sneeze. Now that decades have passed, such as the world, it��s really a great change, and I am really amazed. The high-rise buildings are lined up with colorful, colorful, straight clouds, clear water around Shenyang, the sky is so blue and clear. In the face of the vicissitudes of the metropolis, can you not feel amazed and sigh? Could it be that people��s great changes to the metropolis are really indifferent? In the face of the great beauty of the vicissitudes of life, who can not give a lot of sighs in my heart? For the rushing years that I have been through for decades, I have been a little bit embarrassed and feel ashamed that I have not been able to make a small contribution to the construction of my home. Fortunately, I have already woken up now, maybe spring back to the earth. At that time, it is necessary to create a miracle in the face of the peaches and plums that bloom every spring. In the past, it was often the best time to turn a blind eye and miss the appreciation. Perhaps it is because your mind is not here, or it is the annual The pace is too hurried, and I have no time to patronize. In the first half of my life, I don��t know how many times I missed the season of Tao Lifang? As I grew older, I retired and stayed at home, and once again met the wonderful scenery of Taoli, which was full of yards, I knew clearly that I didn��t know how much beauty I had missed in my life, even if my mind was Looking for what imprint, but it is just a pale gap in front of you. It seems that the kind of leisurely feelings have already been blown away by the wind of one season after another Cigarettes For Sale, or may have been blown away. What else can be left? However, I don��t know why the memories of Tao Li still remind me of childhood memories of my childhood; although the language of childhood is very simple, I have not been able to make any sighs in my heart, but This can also be said to be the last trace of my view of Tao Lifangfei in the spring of each year. Although the season of Tao Lifangfei can be seen every year, the flowering period is even shorter; however, for the admiration of Tao Lifang in the spring, people know that people who admire from ancient times have abound, and the poems about Tao Li are in us. In the history of the country's culture, it has formed a most beautiful and unique landscape in the vicissitudes of the years. Tao Li is still as old as the old, the east wind is still blowing, the peach and plum are still full of fragrance, but the helplessness is far away. Depart! In the sigh of this passing year, only the blossoming peaches and plums are still clearly visible in the spring of each year. Facing the vicissitudes of the rushing past, it seems to be washing every soul that has been tarnished. However, the glamorous beauty of the peach and plum blooms every year is like a glass of wine that is fragrant like a mile Wholesale Cigarettes, often from mine. Passing through my heart, it will make my calm heart continue to rush, like the warm breeze in this spring, inevitably cause me to be full of infinite love for the past! Nowadays, I often sink into the fragrance of Tao Lifangfei in the spring. In the season of Tao Lifangfei, every time I walk in the flowers, the flower of Li Fangfei can attract infinite thoughts and make my thoughts more extreme. Play to the extreme! This makes me more attractive to the peach Li Fangfei in the spring. In the spring, the floral fragrance of peach and plum has a deep, spiritual attraction, which inevitably makes my heart feel shocked. It seems that I still have such a beautiful picture in the world. There is no such thing as a noble part in the world, but what you should have is the obstinacy and persistence of your own ideals and beliefs! If there is such a meaning in life, it is enough. It can be said that it is very perfect. The right people meet in the wrong time. When time passes, love becomes a miss. This may be the perfect match for each other. Psalm! I don't know who is crying under the morning dew. Who is the smile under the crescent moon? Time has passed Marlboro Lights, my heart is uneasy, this year's encounter with Tao Li Zhengchun, let me write this article. In the encounter of a person's life, the clusters of peach and plum blossoms and charming and flattering shadows will never fade in a person's heart.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes Coupons
Cita este mensaje en tu respuesta
Enviar respuesta 

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)
[-]
¡Advertencia!
Regístrate o inicia sesión para mejorar la experiencia de navegación.
Recuerda usar un navegador distinto a Internet Explorer.

[-]
¡Bienvenido!
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Nombre de usuario/Email:

Contraseña:

[-]
Últimos temas
Conocedores de Deporte
Last Post: jacko
13-09-2019 02:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
5 Giants to keep an eye on in preseason opener v...
Last Post: diansong
11-09-2019 09:21 PM
One January afternoon three years later
Last Post: ErikRitschard2019
11-09-2019 02:50 AM
» Views: 21
San Francisco coach Kyle Shanahan took only
Last Post: zhangzk
11-09-2019 12:46 AM
The NFL Draft is the most exciting off season ev...
10-09-2019 10:31 PM

[-]
Últimos mensajes
Conocedores de Deporte
Last Post: jacko
13-09-2019 02:44 PM
5 Giants to keep an eye on in preseason opener v...
Last Post: diansong
11-09-2019 09:21 PM
One January afternoon three years later
Last Post: ErikRitschard2019
11-09-2019 02:50 AM
San Francisco coach Kyle Shanahan took only
11-09-2019 12:46 AM
The NFL Draft is the most exciting off season ev...
10-09-2019 10:31 PM
It’s time to show he is ready to be a franchise
10-09-2019 09:50 PM
» Views: 23
Jones at the end of the preseason and promote Do...
10-09-2019 09:18 PM
» Views: 19
The allure of the gameday atmosphere was simply
10-09-2019 08:38 PM
» Views: 20
78% Discount michael kors green watch
Last Post: Joons
10-09-2019 04:03 AM
» Views: 20
Marketable pictures of michael kors purses
Last Post: Joons
10-09-2019 04:02 AM
» Views: 25

[-]
Citas aleatorias
Intel Haswell-E tendrá 8 cores, chip . . .
Deimos's profile Deimos
Pues si, creo lo mismo, que para cuando Intel ofresco 8 núcleos en sus procesadores de gama media AMD ya tendrá dodeca cores al mismo precio. Por lo menos as . . .

>