Login

¿Perdiste tu contraseña?

Regístrate

Regístrate
hw.pe

*** ESTE ES UN SITIO INCOMPATIBLE CON INTERNET EXPLORER ***

Si es tu primera visita, revisa las Normas del foro y Quienes somos. Regístrate para poder publicar mensajes. Si deseas comenzar a ver mensajes, selecciona el foro que quieres visitar de la lista de abajo.

Enviar respuesta 

Calificación:
  • 0 votos - 0 Media
My second family is at t
Autor Mensaje

ylq
CTRL+ALT+DEL

Registro en:   May 2019
Estado:   Sin conexión
Me gusta recibidos: 0
Mensaje: #1
My second family is at t - 14-07-2019, 09:19 PM

My second family is at the foot of a mountain. When I was young, I didn't want to go to the second home because I was far away. I want to go in the autumn, because I can go up the mountain to pick wild fruits. Her family also likes to grow peanuts. Every time I bring back a lot of peanuts and wild jujube. Later, the second family moved to their hometown, made a small business, usually sells glass, sells some shoes, couplets, and so on. At this time, I like to go to my second home, because there is sugar to eat, and occasionally I will eat meat. Of course, the township is better than the rural area. Once, I called and said that they have a second-hand TV to sell at home. Ask us if we want it or not. The price is about 200. Later, our family had a 14-inch black-and-white TV. At the west of the village Newport Cigarettes, our family was the first to have a TV. At first we used a high-voltage line of aluminum wire to make a TV antenna, which is oval, tied to a wooden stick, and then reinforced to the big tree at home, there is sound and image. From then on, at night, the family gradually became more and more lively Parliament Cigarettes, especially the children would have eaten early, strolled at my door, and heard the sound of turning on the TV at home Marlboro Cigarettes. In the summer, I will move the TV set to the center of the yard to connect the power supply and the antenna, waiting for the beginning of the TV series, and the people in the village will bring the stools together, come to my house, find their own position, wait for their favorite At the beginning of the show, the night in the village became interesting Marlboro Red, and the leisurely people finally had the opportunity to spend time and see the world outside. When the TV is over, the family has to clean up. Some children urinate in the ground. Some children pull the squats into the yard, which always attracts all kinds of embarrassment. But ��߶ ��߶ ��߶ TV still has to open every day, because the good people who have a relationship will say it is very good Wholesale Cigarettes, the mother will smile and say it, I will regard this as my stage, often flip the antenna, choose Taiwan, try to choose more stations, but also know that there is no snow on the TV. Over time, the antenna I made actually received 4 stations. This black and white TV has enriched my childhood nightlife, and brought joy and laughter to the people in the village. This village, which sleeps with people every night, has a place to entertain at night. The TV in my home is a black and white TV, a red plastic case, and now I am quietly sleeping in the corner of my new home. It brings joy to our family and brings joy to the whole village. It seems to be particularly eye-catching and cute. Now, every household in the village has already been a big-screen TV. In the evenings, the program is refurbished, and the advertisements and movies are repeated. The people are busy and urgent, and watching TV on TV has become a decoration that people occasionally glance at. Last year, I went back and saw this black and white TV by accident. I plugged in the power and connected the antenna. I can still see it. The quality is really good. At that time, the time was already blurred in the process of recall, but the memories have always been beautiful and beautiful.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Newport Cigarettes Coupons
Cita este mensaje en tu respuesta
Enviar respuesta 

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)
[-]
¡Advertencia!
Regístrate o inicia sesión para mejorar la experiencia de navegación.
Recuerda usar un navegador distinto a Internet Explorer.

[-]
¡Bienvenido!
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Nombre de usuario/Email:

Contraseña:

[-]
Últimos temas
replica B.R.M BT12 watch BT12-46 price
Last Post: aignoe10
16-08-2019 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
www.panthersjerseyproshop.com
Last Post: panxing18
15-08-2019 08:35 PM
» Views: 22
www.ravensjerseyproshop.com
15-08-2019 08:14 PM
» Views: 25
www.thefalconsclub.com
15-08-2019 08:02 PM
» Views: 26
www.thecardinalsclub.com
15-08-2019 07:50 PM
» Views: 23

[-]
Últimos mensajes
replica B.R.M BT12 watch BT12-46 price
Last Post: aignoe10
16-08-2019 03:37 AM
» Views: 14
www.panthersjerseyproshop.com
15-08-2019 08:35 PM
» Views: 22
www.ravensjerseyproshop.com
15-08-2019 08:14 PM
» Views: 25
www.thefalconsclub.com
15-08-2019 08:02 PM
» Views: 26
www.thecardinalsclub.com
15-08-2019 07:50 PM
benefit in this very
Last Post: seaakyy
14-08-2019 01:54 AM
» Views: 12
need while runnin
14-08-2019 01:51 AM
» Views: 19
harder caked-on land
14-08-2019 01:43 AM
» Views: 11
beautiful scenery in
Last Post: ylq
13-08-2019 01:59 AM
» Views: 24
The spring breeze
Last Post: ylq
13-08-2019 01:59 AM

[-]
Citas aleatorias
www.theramslockerroom.com
panxing18's profile panxing18
Just like the new stadium in Inglewood Jacob McQuaide Jersey , California, the LA Rams’ roster is coming together quite nicely."WhiteSections 2019 offseason20 . . .

>