Login

¿Perdiste tu contraseña?

Regístrate

Regístrate
hw.pe

*** ESTE ES UN SITIO INCOMPATIBLE CON INTERNET EXPLORER ***

Si es tu primera visita, revisa las Normas del foro y Quienes somos. Regístrate para poder publicar mensajes. Si deseas comenzar a ver mensajes, selecciona el foro que quieres visitar de la lista de abajo.

Enviar respuesta 

Calificación:
  • 0 votos - 0 Media
Clouds Maplestory Guild Recruitment Post
Autor Mensaje

Mmoak2018
n00b

Registro en:   Sep 2018
Estado:   Sin conexión
Me gusta recibidos: 0
Mensaje: #1
Clouds Maplestory Guild Recruitment Post - 18-09-2018, 10:30 PM

For this post is right for you. For those who have please scroll down to the comments section and refer to the Clouds Guild webpage. This post will be quite long so only people who are really considering this guild should read through MS2 Mesos.

Clouds is all about having fun and chilling, that means this guild isn't about the grind or how much money you may get. Its objective is for when you've been grinding all day and wish to just relax, talk to friends and do something fun. I need anybody who is linking this guild to be a well experienced, and useful individual. My plan with this guild is to eventually develop into a powerful and well respected guild with a healthy and rich community of players. The guild will provide events, competitions and other benefits for most of its members(Information and some of my thoughts concerning the guild is given on the comment section of this guild page ). Think about this guild as a VIP clubwere you can unwind, meet new folks, and do interesting things. Well anybody Who's interested please follow the standards given below:

There are two recruiting types available: If you want to help me, and be part of the awesome guild, where you can introduce your own ideas and enhance the guild in your own way, the Council Ranking is for you. There are currently only 8 Positions available, and I am searching for those who are creative and hard working. So my question to anyone who is interested at a council position is, What do you believe about this guild, and just how do you plan to improve it?

If you merely wanna be a guild member, who wants to unwind, have fun and take part in enjoyable activities, this place is right for you. However anyone who indulges in behavior like trolling and scamming, the Council will find out and you will get jailed/kicked from the guild. You want to join this guild, my query for cloud members would be, and can this guild be more useful for you?

Current Required Recruitments: The positions below are for any sort of member, and such positions are very important right now as these will be the initial stages of this guild. For those who are interested in being the very best of the best. Heroes should be strong powerful players, that have achieved a high degree or are good at bossing. Heroes will be fighting directors, and seeking to complete Boss Quests, and Party Quests. Fundamentally set out our guild name there and to win prizes.

When you are sending me an email to join the guild or composing a message about the"Apply to this Guild" text box, follow this format: Name(Online/Real idc), Age, Main course you would like to choose Wikipedia, Guild Position that you need to apply for, Answers to Question 1 and two, what sort of Maple-er you are and what sort of Maple-er that you are interested in being at the upcoming match. If you are enrolling with a buddy or friends also write their ms2 titles on the message.
Cita este mensaje en tu respuesta
Enviar respuesta 

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)
[-]
¡Advertencia!
Regístrate o inicia sesión para mejorar la experiencia de navegación.
Recuerda usar un navegador distinto a Internet Explorer.

[-]
¡Bienvenido!
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Nombre de usuario/Email:

Contraseña:

[-]
Últimos temas
Compre licencia de conducir, pasaporte, Dni, IEL...
Last Post: katherinezhong12
09-10-2018 06:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 55
Compre licencia de conducir, pasaporte, DNI, IEL...
09-10-2018 06:27 PM
» Views: 38
09-10-2018 06:25 PM
» Views: 47
09-10-2018 06:23 PM
» Views: 35
puma rihanna creepers
Last Post: ChanningHarrod
09-10-2018 01:59 AM
» Views: 34

[-]
Últimos mensajes
Online Deals
Last Post: pablo19
Hoy 01:10 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 88664
09-10-2018 06:29 PM
» Views: 55
Compre licencia de conducir, pasaporte, DNI, IEL...
09-10-2018 06:27 PM
09-10-2018 06:25 PM
» Views: 47
09-10-2018 06:23 PM
» Views: 35
puma rihanna creepers
» Views: 34
cheap converse
» Views: 48
converse chuck taylor
09-10-2018 01:58 AM
Advantages and Application Areas of Aluminum Ena...
Last Post: copperwirexinyu
29-09-2018 04:36 AM
» Views: 67
Cosas Varias 3.0 [HDD, Router, Multifuncional, P...
Last Post: JavierRz1
25-09-2018 02:24 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 3498

[-]
Citas aleatorias
En Polvos Azules ya venden copias de . . .
eduneo's profile eduneo
No le pedi boleta xd, pero el sabado estare d nuevo por ahi llevando mi lista d criterion coleccion Bitch Please aver cuantos titulos tiene el mister y ahi te . . .

>