Login

¿Perdiste tu contraseña?

Regístrate

Regístrate
hw.pe

*** ESTE ES UN SITIO INCOMPATIBLE CON INTERNET EXPLORER ***

Si es tu primera visita, revisa las Normas del foro y Quienes somos. Regístrate para poder publicar mensajes. Si deseas comenzar a ver mensajes, selecciona el foro que quieres visitar de la lista de abajo.

Enviar respuesta 

Calificación:
  • 0 votos - 0 Media
WILLIAMSBURG, Va. [url=http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/]Atlanta Falcons Jerseys[/u
Autor Mensaje

jokergreen0220
CTRL+ALT+DEL

Registro en:   May 2018
Estado:   Sin conexión
Me gusta recibidos: 0
Mensaje: #1
WILLIAMSBURG, Va. [url=http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/]Atlanta Falcons Jerseys[/u - 11-05-2018, 02:23 AM

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. Atlanta Falcons Jerseys . -- Azahara Munoz and Austin Ernst had strong finishes Thursday to share the first-round lead in the Kingsmill Championship at 6-under 65. The former NCAA individual champions completed their morning rounds on the front nine at Kingsmills River Course, with Munoz birdieing four of her last seven holes, and Ernst closing with birdies on No. 7 and 9. "I dont think its easy," Munoz said. "The wind is pretty tricky, but the pins were somewhat accessible. Obviously, the course is playing is much shorter than normal because its warmer and drier. Holes I had been having 4-irons in, I was having 9-irons in today." Munoz had a bogey-free round, saving par with a 10-foot putt on the par-3 second -- her 11th hole -- after hitting into a greenside bunker. The Spaniard lost a playoff to Paula Creamer in Singapore in March when Creamer made a 75-foot eagle putt on the second extra hole. "Ive been having a much better attitude," said Munoz, the 2008 NCAA winner at Arizona State who won the 2012 Match Play Championship for her lone tour title. "When I miss a shot, I dont let it get to me so much like I used to. I used to get pretty upset, and that really hurt me." Ernst, the 2011 NCAA winner at LSU, rebounded from a bogey on the par-4 first with an eagle on the par-5 third, hitting a 6-iron from 182 yards to 10 feet on the downwind hole. "Really just solid," Ernst said. "Gave myself a lot of looks, hit a lot of greens and made it really easy on myself out there on a day when it was pretty windy and it could kind of get away from you a little bit." Heavy rain was expected overnight and Friday morning, likely delaying second-round play. "Well just kind of see," Ernst said. "Im kind of glad Im in the afternoon tomorrow. That way I dont have to kind of hang out. If it does get delayed, youre not waiting on the update every 30 minutes." South Koreas Hee Young Park shot 66. "Everything is pretty good," Park said. "I made a lot more putts." Defending champion Cristie Kerr opened with a 67 after missing the pro-am Wednesday because of illness. She also won the Michelob Ultra at the course in 2005 and 2009. "It was weird. I started feeling really bad Tuesday night," Kerr said. "I woke up and just didnt want to get out of bed. Just kind of knew something was wrong. I just was going to stay in bed and try to recover, but my husband was like, You got to go see a doctor. So I went, and he was like, You have heat exhaustion and maybe something else going on. So they took me to the hospital and gave my IV fluids and ran some tests and I had an infection." Lexi Thompson, the Kraft Nabisco winner, also was in the group at 67 along with Lizette Salas, Brittany Lang, Kathleen Ekey, Danielle Kang and Thidapa Suwannnapura. "Overall, Ill definitely take 4 under," Thompson said. "I feel really good about my game right now. Ive worked extremely hard in my off-season, especially on my short game. I put a lot of hours and hard work into it. To see it paying off definitely helps my confidence out." Jessica Korda, Yani Tseng and Ai Miyazato topped the group at 68. Second-ranked Stacy Lewis and No. 3 Lydia Ko, both in position to take the top spot in the world ranking from Inbee Park, each shot 70. Lewis would jump to No. 1 with a victory or a solo second-place finish, as long as Ko doesnt win. Ko needs a victory to move to No. 1. Park is skipping the tournament. Lewis won the North Texas LPGA Shootout two weeks ago. The 17-year-old Ko is coming off a victory three weeks ago in the Swinging Skirts event in California. "I think Im hitting the ball really well, which is a really good sign," Ko said. "So, hopefully, I can hit like this the next couple days and get some putts going in." Brian Poole Jersey . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. Brooks Reed Jersey . Long snapper Patrick Mannelly announced Friday that he is retiring after a 16-year-career with the Bears, a span in which he played in a team record 245 games and snapped the ball 2,282 times. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/moham...rsey-c-37/ . -- Augusta James of Bath, Ont.Paul Maurice returns to Carolina for the first time since taking over behind the bench in Winnipeg as the Jets visit the Hurricanes tonight. Viewers in the Jets region can catch the game on TSN Jets at 5:30pm ct/6:30pm et and listen to it on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg. The Jets are 8-2-0 since hiring Maurice to take over for the fired Claude Noel. The surge has the Jets sitting only four points out of a playoff spot in the West. Maurice, of course, coached the Hurricanes during two separate stints from 1997-2004 and again from 2008-12. He led Carolina to the Stanley Cup Finals in 2002, when they to the Detroit Red Wings. The Jets picked up a 2-1 win Sunday afternoon in Montreal, as they kicked off a four-game road trip on a positive note. Michael Frolik scored the winner in the third period and Al Montoya made 30 saves to help Winnipeg pick up its fourth win in five games. "I made the first save and our guys were there to battle," said Montoya. "Any guy in front of the net, you mind him and take care of business." Tobias Enstrom scored the other goal for the Jets, who will visit Washington on Thursday before playing their final game before the Olympic break Saturday in St. Louis. This evenings tilt is the first of two scheduled encounters between the Jets and Hurricanes in 2013-14, as the former Southeast Division rivals are now in different conferences thanks to realignment. Winnipeg went 3-1-0 against Carolina in last seasons series and the Jets have won four of five and seven of the past 10 in this matchup. The Jets also have claimed three in a row and four of their past five in Raleigh. The Hurricanes could have Cam Ward in net for the first time in 2014 on Tuesday, as the goaltenders team shoots for its sixth win in seven games. The Hurricanes are 5-1-0 over their past six games and the club managed to post a 10-4-0 record in January despite Ward missing the entire month due to a lower-body injury. Austin Hooper Jersey. The clubs No. 1 netminder last played for Carolina on Dec. 31 when he earned a home win over the Montreal Canadiens. Ward recently completed a conditioning stint with the Charlotte Checkers of the American Hockey League, going 1-1 with a 2.02 goals against average with Carolinas AHL affiliate. Its unclear if Ward, who is 6-7-5 with a 3.15 GAA and .895 save percentage this season, will start on Tuesday or if Anton Khudobin gets the call again. Khudobin, who was named the NHLs First Star for January, has started 13 of Carolinas last 14 games and he is 5-1-0 over his past six appearances. All told, the Russian netminder was 10-4-0 with a 2.19 GAA and .927 save percentage in January. Carolina had a four-game winning streak snapped last Tuesday in Montreal, but the Hurricanes rebounded from that 3-0 setback with Fridays 3-1 home victory against St. Louis. Jeff Skinner recorded the deciding goal early in the second period and Khudobin stopped 27 pucks for the win. Skinner, who leads Carolina with 23 goals this season, scored just his second goal of the last 10 games. Nathan Gerbe and Alexander Semin also tallied for the Hurricanes. "Right from the get go I thought our guys were focused," said Carolina head coach Kirk Muller. The Canes enter Tuesday with 59 points, leaving them three points behind final playoff spot in the East. Carolina is also only three points in back of Philadelphia and Columbus for third place in the Metropolitan Division. This evenings test is the second tilt on a four-game homestand that will cap Carolinas pre-Olympic break schedule. The Hurricanes are 14-10-5 as the host this season. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
Cita este mensaje en tu respuesta
Enviar respuesta 

Posibles temas similares...
Tema: Autor Respuestas: Vistas: Último mensaje
  (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authenticnuggetsproshop.com/Nikola-Jokic-Jersey/]Niko jokergreen0220 0 74 11-05-2018 02:29 AM
Último mensaje: jokergreen0220
  ATLANTA - The Atlanta Falcons have reached contract agreements with their first two N jokergreen0220 0 58 11-05-2018 02:13 AM
  ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.magicauthenticshop.com/Authentic-Arron-Afflalo-Magic- jokergreen0220 0 61 11-05-2018 02:12 AM
  Detroit, MI (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.com/Youth-Barke jokergreen0220 0 61 11-05-2018 02:04 AM

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)
[-]
¡Advertencia!
Regístrate o inicia sesión para mejorar la experiencia de navegación.
Recuerda usar un navegador distinto a Internet Explorer.

[-]
¡Bienvenido!
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Nombre de usuario/Email:

Contraseña:

[-]
Últimos temas
Los fanáticos de los Titanes vieron este mismo f...
Last Post: lucky
Hoy 03:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Los fanáticos de los Rockies en Colorado Springs...
Ayer 02:27 AM
» Views: 18
Los fanáticos de los Islanders tienen Tavares ye...
21-05-2018 03:17 AM
» Views: 24
4 Derek Carr darkgray actividad fútbol ciclismo ...
Last Post: daisyjan
17-05-2018 03:55 AM
» Views: 35
Jordan 23
Last Post: Angela
17-05-2018 02:50 AM
» Views: 41

[-]
Últimos mensajes
Los fanáticos de los Titanes vieron este mismo f...
Hoy 03:08 AM
» Views: 0
Los fanáticos de los Rockies en Colorado Springs...
Ayer 02:27 AM
» Views: 18
Los fanáticos de los Islanders tienen Tavares ye...
21-05-2018 03:17 AM
» Views: 24
4 Derek Carr darkgray actividad fútbol ciclismo ...
Last Post: daisyjan
17-05-2018 03:55 AM
Jordan 23
17-05-2018 02:50 AM
» Views: 41
Air Jordan 6 Retro
17-05-2018 02:45 AM
» Views: 44
pulseras de swarovski
17-05-2018 02:44 AM
MONTREAL - The Canadiens bench was instantly def...
Last Post: jokergreen0220
11-05-2018 02:30 AM
» Views: 75
(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authenticnuggets...
11-05-2018 02:29 AM
» Views: 74
BARCELONA, Spain - Kyrie Irving practiced Friday...
11-05-2018 02:27 AM
» Views: 68

[-]
Citas aleatorias
Mi Equipo HiFi
MIULER's profile MIULER
exelente man esos psb son muy buenos en general toda la marca psb ...el sub a decir verdad no m convence pero igual es wena la marca ...yo recien estoy empezand . . .

>