Login

¿Perdiste tu contraseña?

Regístrate

Regístrate
hw.pe

*** ESTE ES UN SITIO INCOMPATIBLE CON INTERNET EXPLORER ***

Si es tu primera visita, revisa las Normas del foro y Quienes somos. Regístrate para poder publicar mensajes. Si deseas comenzar a ver mensajes, selecciona el foro que quieres visitar de la lista de abajo.

Enviar respuesta 

Calificación:
  • 0 votos - 0 Media
MONTREAL - Aging junior-middleweights Delvin Rodriguez and Joachim Alcine will get to
Autor Mensaje

jokergreen0220
CTRL+ALT+DEL

Registro en:   May 2018
Estado:   Sin conexión
Me gusta recibidos: 0
Mensaje: #1
MONTREAL - Aging junior-middleweights Delvin Rodriguez and Joachim Alcine will get to - 11-05-2018, 02:20 AM

MONTREAL - Aging junior-middleweights Delvin Rodriguez and Joachim Alcine will get to fight again another day. Johnathan Joseph Jersey . The pair battled to a draw over 10 clench-filled rounds on Friday night at Montreals Olympic Stadium. Judge Jack Woodburn saw things for the hometown fighter Alcine with a 96-94 scorecard while Benoit Roussel scored the action for the visiting Rodriguez, 97-93. Judge Pasquale Procopio scored things even at 95-95. "We upset the apple cart just a little bit," said trainer Buddy McGirt, who reunited with Alcine for the first time since 2009 when he guided the Haitian born fighter to a pair of victories. "Im happy with the draw, I dont think they could have called it any other way. It was close. All we had to do with this fight was keep it basic, use the jab" Rodriguez, who was coming off a three destruction at the hands of former champion Miguel Cotto, maintained he won the fight but thought that his own performance could have been better. "Coming back I was tight in there, really tight. I couldnt get my combinations going in there like I usually do. But I still believe I won the fight cleanly. He never caught me with a clean punch and was never able to hurt me." The bout often resembled exactly what was, two fighters on the back-nine of their careers, often sloppy, filled with lots of holding and ordered breaks from referee Michael Griffin. Alcine (35-7-2) was at his best when working his jab but only occasionally was he able to follow it up with anything significant. The former world champion was a long way from his glory days of 2007 where he held the WBA championship belt at 154 pounds. The Montreal fighter who now calls California home once again kept his best for the crowd of approximately 1,500 who were clearly on his side. It is the second time Alcine has been brought in as an opponent, and the second time he has surprised. In 2011 he was brought in as fodder for middleweight hopeful David Lemieux who was coming off his first career loss. Alcine shocked the Lemieux and the world with a majority decision in their 12 round bout. Instead of reviving his career, Alcine proceeded to lose his next five fights. At 38, Alcine was supposed to have been the perfect tonic for Rodriguez (28-7-4) who fallen against Cotto and in his shot at the 154-pound crown in 2012 versus Austin Trout. "We were brought in to lose," said McGirt, glad of the effort his fighter put in. "It was a frustrating fight, anytime I got close to the guy, he kept on grabbing me," said Rodriguez. "Im sure when I get back home and watch the fight, Ill see I clearly won it." Alcine predictably also thought he was on the winning side. "This was not the right decision for this fight, The guy is young," said the former champ of his 34 year-old opponent. All the eyes are on him and for them, Im old. I think for next time, there wont be any doubt, I will win by knockout. No doubt." Joel Heath Jersey . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. Tyler Ervin Jersey . "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list. http://www.nfltexansproauthentic.com/Bla...ey-Jersey/ . After losing a shutout bid in the dying seconds of Sundays win over the Colorado Avalanche, Luongo would not be denied against the punchless Oilers and is now just one back of Patrick Roy for 14th on the all-time list. NEW ORLEANS -- It didnt take Chris Williams long to land in the NFL. The wide receiver, who negotiated his release from the CFLs Hamilton Tiger Cats this week, has signed a contract with the New Orleans Saints, his agent said Thursday. Dan Vertlieb, Williams Vancouver-based agent, told The Canadian Press that Williams is headed to New Orleans. On Wednesday, Williams and the Ticats reached an agreement to allow CFLs top special-teams player last year to pursue opportunities in the NFL. Contract details werent immediately available, but the 25-year-old Williams stands to make much more than the $48,000 base salary he was scheduled to earn this season in Hamilton. The NFLs 2013 minimum salary is $405,000. Under terms of the deal with Hamilton, should Williams return to the CFL either this season or next, it must be with the Ticats. However, given that Williams received multiple NFL offers moments after being free to entertain them, its doubtful hell be back in Canada anytime soon. Neither the Ticats nor the CFL commented on the deal with the Saints on Thursday. D Onta Foreman Jersey. Williams, a native of Fort Worth, Texas, went to arbitration to be released from the final year of his deal with Hamilton to pursue NFL offers. In June, arbitrator E.E. Palmer ruled the Ticats violated the CFLs collective bargaining agreement with the CFL Players Association by negotiating with an unregistered agent. However, Palmer said the penalty for that was a fine, not the termination of the contract. The Ticats werent fined because the CFLPA didnt ask that one be imposed. Williams signed a deal with Hamilton in 2011 that was negotiated by an agent not registered with the CFLPA. He contended he wasnt made fully aware of the conditions pertaining to his rookie contract and that Hamilton didnt offer him the one-year plus an option deal, but rather just the two-year plus an option. Its doubtful Williams will immediately crack New Orleans strong active roster. The Saints (4-0) are deep at receiver and tight end, and boast one of the NFLs top kick returners in Darren Sproles. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
Cita este mensaje en tu respuesta
Enviar respuesta 

Posibles temas similares...
Tema: Autor Respuestas: Vistas: Último mensaje
  MONTREAL - The Canadiens bench was instantly deflated when Max Pacioretty went down i jokergreen0220 0 75 11-05-2018 02:30 AM
Último mensaje: jokergreen0220
  MONTREAL -- The Montreal Canadiens swept their way into the second round of the NHL p jokergreen0220 0 61 11-05-2018 02:21 AM
Último mensaje: jokergreen0220

Salto de foro:

Usuario(s) navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)
[-]
¡Advertencia!
Regístrate o inicia sesión para mejorar la experiencia de navegación.
Recuerda usar un navegador distinto a Internet Explorer.

[-]
¡Bienvenido!
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Nombre de usuario/Email:

Contraseña:

[-]
Últimos temas
Los fanáticos de los Titanes vieron este mismo f...
Last Post: lucky
Hoy 03:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Los fanáticos de los Rockies en Colorado Springs...
Ayer 02:27 AM
» Views: 18
Los fanáticos de los Islanders tienen Tavares ye...
21-05-2018 03:17 AM
» Views: 24
4 Derek Carr darkgray actividad fútbol ciclismo ...
Last Post: daisyjan
17-05-2018 03:55 AM
» Views: 35
Jordan 23
Last Post: Angela
17-05-2018 02:50 AM
» Views: 41

[-]
Últimos mensajes
Los fanáticos de los Titanes vieron este mismo f...
Hoy 03:08 AM
» Views: 0
Los fanáticos de los Rockies en Colorado Springs...
Ayer 02:27 AM
» Views: 18
Los fanáticos de los Islanders tienen Tavares ye...
21-05-2018 03:17 AM
» Views: 24
4 Derek Carr darkgray actividad fútbol ciclismo ...
Last Post: daisyjan
17-05-2018 03:55 AM
Jordan 23
17-05-2018 02:50 AM
» Views: 41
Air Jordan 6 Retro
17-05-2018 02:45 AM
» Views: 44
pulseras de swarovski
17-05-2018 02:44 AM
MONTREAL - The Canadiens bench was instantly def...
Last Post: jokergreen0220
11-05-2018 02:30 AM
» Views: 75
(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authenticnuggets...
11-05-2018 02:29 AM
» Views: 74
BARCELONA, Spain - Kyrie Irving practiced Friday...
11-05-2018 02:27 AM
» Views: 68

[-]
Citas aleatorias
Juegos de Regalo
Deimos's profile Deimos
jaja de hecho, la idea nació ayer al entrar a PH y reirme un buen rato con algunos comentarios el hilo de "Promesas..." Me parecieron tan risibles algunas c . . .

>